Developer and Transition Services
The goal to for any developer or builder is to have a successful development, from the planning stages to the transition meeting. Condominium Management can play a key role in advising and assisting the Declarant by offering the following services:
· Draft an operating budget review with Declarant, and print final draft.
· Solicit and engage with a reserve study provider. Meet with the provider on-site and provide them with the necessary information and documents to complete the study.
· Review the governing documents and meet with the attorney to discuss changes before final draft.
· Meet with the sales team once a month to address any concerns or questions. Be available to address questions between meetings.
· Assist in developing a basic set of house rules.
· Solicit bids and hire vendors for common area operating maintenance.
· Work with the escrow company to assure the correct amount of money is collected at closing.
· Deposit and record all escrow checks.
· Answer homeowner’s questions
· Provide bookkeeping services as each phase is transitioned.
· Attend the transition meeting and support the new board of directors.
Let us help you have a successful development. Give us a call for a proposal.